Become a member of Central New York's premier listening room today!
Oswego Music Hall has been a premiere provider of nationally ranked performing artists since the 1970s. We are also bringing the area's favorite local musicians onto our stage.
We've been a 501(c)3 not-for-profit for over 40 years. Our cause is one to join and support!
We hope that you will become part of the Music Hall family and help to support live acoustic music.
Membership is renewable annually and available at several levels:
- Starving Artist (Single)
-$10 - Basic Member $25
- Family $40
- Supporter $50
- Pass Holders (Fall $100; Winter/Spring $170; All-Season $260)
- Additional Gift: Please use “Donate" button on bottom of web page.
Choose one of three payment methods:
- Enroll or renew your membership online via our PayPal option.
- Enroll in person at any National Stage or Hook show.
- Make checks payable to OCPA, Inc. and mail to:
Oswego Music Hall, PO Box 2088, Oswego, NY 13126
Why Become a Member?
- Be part of a worthy cause bringing great performances to our community!
- To find out what's happening and receive our calendar of upcoming events.
- See great shows at affordable prices.
- Join a friendly and informed community.
- Participate in the production of exciting shows and meet the artists.
- Free admission to the Season Finale and Emerging Artist Showcase.
- Free admission to Open Mic Fridays.
- Invitations to artist receptions and other member events.
- Early notification of special shows.
Pass Holders Enjoy...
- Automatic membership with full member benefits, plus:
- Guaranteed best seats in the house;
- Admission to all regularly scheduled shows including the Hook.
Purchase your Membership Below!
Oswego Music Hall
is supported by